iPad Mini 3 Digitizer w/IC Chip Connector & Home Button (SILVER) (Premium Quality)
This item is brand new white color high quality Touch Screen Glass Digitizer with silver home button Front Panel Replacement with IC Chip Connector for iPad Mini 3 (7.9" inches).
Replace your damaged, broken, problematic screens with iPad Mini 3 touch screen glass digitizer with Home button to get your multi touch screen back with its original functionalities. We offer you best quality with affordable wholesale prices plus fastest shipping options.
After using iPad for a while, digitizer can have performance problem. You might need to replace your iPad's digitizer in case of:
- Functional multi touch screen digitizer is not working at all.
- Apparent physical damage of touch screen.
- Touch screen performance issues like not or late responding to touch gestures.
- iPad Mini 3 (7.9" inches) and model numbers A1599 (Wifi), A1600 (Cellular and Wifi).
- Brand new
- White color
- This product includes only touch screen digitizer, adhesive tape, IC Chip Connector with Kapton Tape PRE-INSTALLED Underneath Black Tape.
- This product include home button, proximity sensor holder, ear piece, front camera holder, front camera and LCD.
- After successful installation, you will be able to use new screen with all the same old functionalities.
- All the products are tested twice and confirmed that they are in perfect working condition before shipment.
- 1 year warranty is provided by the seller which includes replacements for only non-human or natural damages like dead digitizers, touch screen response problems.
- Warranty does not cover defective products with damages like cracked, broken digitizers, ripped cables.
- Please make sure that you have selected the right parts for your order, if any confusions please contact us!
- Product Installations should be done only by authorized or certified persons.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
1. All the products are tested twice and confirmed that they are in perfect working condition before shipment.
2. 1 year warranty is provided by the seller which includes replacements for only non-human or natural damages like dead digitizers, touch screen response problems.
3. Warranty does not cover defective products with damages like cracked, broken digitizers, ripped cables.