This item is brand new film tempered glass screen protector for iPhone 7 and 8 4.7" inches.
Use this tempered glasses protect screen of 7 and 8 device from any of damages or scratches and also it protects your private data from another one. It is ultra thin, transparent, with strong silicon adhesive to cover your phone tightly. We offer you best quality with affordable wholesale prices plus fastest shipping!
This item provides 2 ways of protection:
- It prevents screen of phone from impact of any drop or damage with its qualified material.
- It also provides protecting private data from any other person. Whoever needs to be always in public or in crowded places and also need to protect personal data may need this product.
- iPhone 7 (4.7" inches) and model numbers A1660, A1778, and A1779.
- iPhone 8 (4.7" inches) and model numbers A1863, A1905 and A1906.
- This item includes only instructions, tempered glass screen protector, scratching card, cleaning cloth, removing tapes.
- Scratch protection with 9H hardness of glass
- 0.33 mm ultra thin glass and high transparency
- Round edges of glass compatible with device
- Back side of glass covered with strong silicon adhesive which makes installation easier and it sticks to device tightly without ruining touch screen of device.
- Because of sticky and hard material of glass you can easily apply it to device without bubbling.
- It does not cover fully with 2,5D round edges.
- All the products are tested twice and confirmed that they are in perfect working condition before shipment.
- 1 year warranty is provided by the seller which includes replacements for only non-human or natural damages.
- Warranty does not cover defective products with damages like cracked or broken glasses.
- Please make sure that you have selected the right parts for your order, if any confusions please contact us!
- Product Installations should be done only by authorized or certified persons.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
1. All the products are tested twice and confirmed that they are in perfect working condition before shipment.
2. 1 year warranty is provided by the seller which includes replacements for only non-human or natural damages.
3.Warranty does not cover defective products with damages like cracked or broken glasses.